Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hapiness by Accident !!!!!



In 2008, My boyfriend (Now my hubby) :-) shifted to another town for higher studies, And I was all alone.. So he gifted me a external hard drive and copied all the movies, songs etc from his laptop to mine.. So that i will be occupied with some thing and will not miss him much.. you know how girls could be :-)

So, One fine day I was searching for some movies and little did I know then, that the greatest SECRET of my life will be shown to me by accident... I watched the movie once, did not believe my eyes so watched it over and over again.. Gosh !! I was so overwhelmed, just watching the movie. I thanked GOD for making this event happen in my life.. getting me introduced to the greatest SECRET to Happiness, health and Wealth....



I wanted to put the secret on Test. I tried visualizing the exact place in my office canteen, where I would like to have my breakfast, and to my surprise i was actually sitting on the exact same table and to be precise in the exact same chair location.. :-)

I wrote down what ever I wanted in my life, in present tense. Every day morning I visualized having them and experiencing them at the present.. I made a vision board for my self..

And trust me, Almost every thing I wanted for my life and I have visualized and pinned in the Vision board , have come true , and the Rest is definitely is in making of reality...

I completely believe in the power of The Secret and apply it in my day to day activities.. During not so happy days I take out my list of things for which I am grateful for and Trust you me, I am again back to my happy self.. :-)

I have recommended secrets to all my close and dear ones as well as to many of my friends who were upset with their life and even they have reaped the benefits of secret.. It gives me immense happiness if I am able to Help anyone with the Gift I was once introduced to with an accident...

Thank you GOD for everything In my life ...

No comments:

Post a Comment